Friday, November 7, 2014

Blog Sale Announcement!!

We have moved three times in the past three years and I am finally ready to part with some things from our previous home(s).  I love all these items, but I just can't find the right place for them in our new home.

Tuesday on this blog, I will post many fabric and decor items for sale.  Stop by - you won't want to miss it!


Here is a sampling of items that will be for sale (there will be many more items)!  Fabrics, pillow covers and small decor items can be shipped!



There will be a handful of furniture items (including a pool table) that will be local pick-up only!!



Gold Federal Mirror, 4 reproduction bentwood chairs, brass chandelier, 4 x 6 persian rug, white campaign dresser, Super Rural F.L.E. poster, candlesticks, Gold framed floral art print.  

If you have any questions, you can contact me at fmgelineau@msn.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment